I'm currently over my head in work and preparing for my exam japanese, so I have been unable to find time to blog about anything. However these are the projects that are currently ongoing/just started and for which you can expect some posts in a week or two:
- My Arduino security system project (I recently got an arduino Mega so I can expand my project a bit)
- A standing desk project from a door I had laying around from my house renovation
- A 19" 12U server rack made from two-by-fours
- An attempt for a home made aluminium pan and skillet organizer
- A small solar energy harvesting project
I'm still waiting for some people to post the talk I gave about my Arduino project at Newline on youtube, so I can share it with you.
So, I hope to be blogging again soon.